quarta-feira, 9 de fevereiro de 2011

Devoted

Maybe you don't care
Maybe neither me
Maybe I should disappear
I would like to disappear
Maybe we both should just enjoy the time together

But I can't
I never find the answer why
But I simply can't do that

I would love to get along and live
But I can't
I never can

I feel so alone
I feel so down
I wish you cure me
I wish you cure this disease
That's killing me

I wish you'd understand me
I wish I got better
I would really love if I could
Look at you and don't feel jealous

But I don't
Because I love you
Because I love you more than anybody else
Even more than you and me

I don't care if it's normal or not
I don't care if somebody cares
I don't care about anything
I only need to be alone
I need that
Even if what I want is something else
Even if what you want is something else

I'll only let you be happy if i disappear
If I go away
Maybe if I die

I'm stucking you
Keeping you from your happiness
That's not fair
I know
And you know it too

It's wrong, I know
But I'm more selfish than anyone else
Because my soul will never let you go
It will never let you be happy
Because I can't keep me from you
Because I just can't live without you
I just can't do anything without you

I need you
I want you
I am cruelly devoted to you
Cruelly fixed on your image

Nenhum comentário: