sexta-feira, 3 de junho de 2011

Sorrow


I feel sick
I'm broken, and nobody can fix me
Oh hell, let me out!
I wanna run away, far away
There's blood everywhere
My heart is tearing apart
It's so cold outside, I'm freezing here
I need some fire
Do you want to come warm me?
I need the fire, I need your fire.
Please look at me, I need you
I miss you, my heart is beating so fast
I need you by myside

Tears are fighting to come out
They're fighting against my pride.
Pain, there's too much pain.
I'm feeling sad, this sorrow is turning me insane.

Weird birds are singing their melody outside
It's a morbid song. I wish I coud cry out loud
Can't you see that I'm standing in front of you?
Can't you feel me here?
I'm right beside you, but I don't feel you here.
You're so distant

Look at me, I'm dying here.
And you're not doing anything.
So, leave me alone, don't let me feel hope.
Let me die all alone.

7 comentários:

Morphyne Black Star disse...

Ah belíssima postagem!



BeijoS NegroS^^

Unknown disse...

Oi, Hakkyo!
Tem um presente especial p/ vc no Vampire Place:
http://vampireplace.blogspot.com/2011/06/selo-oficial-vampire-place-vip-vamp.html

Bjinhossssssss

Anônimo disse...

Passei pra dar oi e divulgar meu blog

http://sagapantalon.blogspot.com/

oeoeoeooeoe

Anônimo disse...

oeoeoeoeooe

passando pra dar oi e diculgar meu blog..

http://sagapantalon.blogspot.com/

Unknown disse...

Oi, Hakkyo!
Claro que vc pode usar a idéia no seu blog, eu tb peguei a idéia da Giza, só mudei a premiação - a promoção dela presenteava por classificação - aí resolvi fazer diferente. Mas a idéia inicial foi dela.

Minha flor, eu tb não tenho tido mtos comentários por aqui... kkkkkkk...
Por isso lancei a promoção, para ver se incentiva o pessoal, neh?

kkkkkkkk...

:D

Bjinhosssss

Unknown disse...

Ó...

Hakkyo - já estou comentando... kkkkk...

Estou curiosa para ver o seu selinho!

kkkkkkk...

Liga não, sou meio doidinha mesmo...

Linda noite p/ vc...

Bjinhosssssss

Muller disse...

se eu entendesse ingles poderia criar um comentario de respeito u.u